What Should You Know About Medical Malpractice?
Failure to Meet Appropriate Standards of Medical Care
A Neglect Resulting in an Injury
Losses Caused by the Injury
Common Types of Medical Malpractices
- Incorrect or inaccurate diagnosis.
- Overlooking or misreading lab reports.
- Mistakes during surgery.
- Unnecessary or delayed operations.
- Improper post care.
- Incorrect dosages.
- Untimely discharges.
- Not admitting the correct patient.
- Not requesting the correct tests.
- Ignoring or not identifying correct symptoms.